Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ryusei no Kizuna

Shining in the sky above you

Twinkling

The stars are scattered there,

Spreading out so wide

It’s beautiful enough to break your heart

All of those stories

I want so much to hear

Far away or near though they might be

I grasp them tight,

I hold them close….

As old and crumpled as they are

Wish upon a star, and someday your wish will come true, so they say

But still..

Outside of a dream,

You and I..

From now on

Our ways never shall meet

Shining in the sky above you

Twinkling

The stars are scattered there,

Spreading out so wide

All the tears that fall on my way road home

Can’t be stopped..

I never can rising in the sky are all my memories

These tears rise up in me

They simply overflow

It’s beautiful enough to break your heart

When sadness you feel

Is a weight that you’re sharing?

The tears are fewer

But far more than this

The times when your gladness

Can’t be shared with another

Those days are painful indeed

Reflecting deep within my closed eyes

I see that breaking smile

That even now

Gives me what courage I have

Even once I want to see you

Looking at the sky above

I sing out loud

Oh, yes I sing out loud

Loud as my voice will go

Seems a little strange

But this way I’m not so alone

I never am

Reaching for the sky above

I wave a hand

I wave my hand up high

Wave with all my strength

That’s the sign the two of us once shared

Even through the joys

And even through the pain

You and I’ll never meet again

No matter what wishes I make

Whatever time may pass, you know I won’t forget

I won’t ever forget

How one day you and I

Drew our future there upon the sky


~ARASHI

madikata:

  1. ni one of my pebret song, lagu ni dlm bahasa jepun
  2. ske lirik lagu ni
  3. ryusei no kizuna - beautiful days

No comments: